FundEd Magazine – Summer 2022
Launch the digital edition
Every issue of FundEd Magazine is packed with expert advice, school success stories, information and inspiration!
The summer 2022 issue includes...
- Fundraising success – How one school raised £20,000 in a month
- Broadening horizons – School trips are back on the agenda, so how can you secure funds to make such enrichment opportunities a reality again for your pupils?
- Last word – Helen Burge wonders whether it's time to rethink the school calendar
- 'We won a £5,000 grant to create an outdoor classroom and buy equipment' – Plus help for rural schools
- Grants for schools – Our pick of current grants
- How to work with business – Building relationships with local companies can bring new funding opportunities and enrich links between schools and communities
- Designs on the future – How the REACT Foundation helped primary pupils design their school of the future
- Diary of a fundraiser – Director of development Jo Ballantine starts the year with some long-term planning, as well as a mission to grow the alumni network at the Royal Latin School in Buckingham
- That's the spirit! – Increasing numbers of schools are turning to gin as a novel way to raise funds
- Leading the way – Evidence suggests that headteachers who spend just 5% of their time on fundraising and engagement can make a huge difference to their school
- Support for STEM – The Institute for Research in Schools (IRIS) offers pupils free opportunities to join real-life projects
- Let's get active – Not every pupil enjoys PE, so here is our pick of engaging products and resources
- Budget for energy – Getting the right energy deal for your school is crucial to keeping costs down and moving towards net zero
Click here to read now.