We would love you to join us
Here at FundEd we believe all schools should be able to raise the funds they need, and all pupils should have access to the same enriching education.
We know that schools have limited time and resources to put towards income generation, so our package has been designed to support you in achieve your funding goals.
Benefits of joining FundEd:
- FundEd - Getting Started Handbook:
- Grants database: Featuring over £13m of grants aimed at schools
- FundEd Magazine: Our unique termly magazine, packed with case studies, sector leading writers, advice, support and inspiration.
- Crowdfunding Guide: A detailed guide helping you 'step by step' through running a campaign.
- Grant and CIF application support: Our partners can assess your suitability for funding.
- Bid Writing: Reduced fees via our bid writing partners GD Funding
- Procurement support: 45-minute free consultation per month via Minerva PCS – The UK's leading education procurement consultancy
- Online training: Fundraising ‘Getting started' webinars from Chameleon Training
- Funding alerts: Half-termly email newsletters featuring grants and seasonal ideas
- Ask FundEd: Your fundraising friend who is always available to help
How much does FundEd cost?
An annual individual subscription to FundEd costs £30+vat at £3
Please use our sign up form.
Read what other people have to say about FundEd:
- ‘What a brilliant resource FundEd is! For the first time in one place, you can access numerous different ideas on how to gain extra resources for your school. I found it really inspiring to read about what other schools have fundraised for and how they achieved their goals. My life in these times of school funding austerity just got a whole lot easier – thank you FundEd!’ Jo Marchant, Strategic Business Leader, Meadowfield School, Kent and Fellow of NASBM
- ‘As a Business Manager for a large school, the pull on my financial resources is huge and I need to be creative in finding extra funding. FundEd stimulates that creative thinking through showcasing a variety of fundraising ideas and initiatives and by sharing innovative practice from schools in similar situations. It’s a wonderful new resource.' Robbie Garner, Business Manager, Mark Rutherford School, Bedford
- “I keep all the FundEd magazines; they are a great income generation reference library. Usually with magazines I pull out the articles I want to keep and put the rest in the recycling, but with FundEd I keep the whole magazine.” Hayley Dunn ACCA FISBL - Leadership specialist for the ACSL
- “I have found FundEd Magazine to be one of the most useful funding resource tools that SBM’s can have in their top draw. The hints, tips and advice provided by FundEd are second to none and In addition to this, you have the confidence you are working with individuals who understand the business of education and can target the advice perfectly. I highly recommend it to all educational establishments, the first bit of advice that you use will repay your school tenfold!” Russell Dalton FNASBM, Finance and Business Director - Pershore High School