We would love you to join us
Here at FundEd we believe all schools should be able to raise the funds they need, and all pupils should have access to the same enriching education.
We know that schools have limited time and resources to put towards income generation, so our package has been designed to support you in achieve your funding goals.
Benefits of joining FundEd:
- FundEd Magazine: A termly publication packed with expert advice, step-by-step guides, inspirational ideas and case studies
- Access to the UK’s leading grants database for schools: The FundEd database features more than £13m of grants for schools, both national and local
- Funding alerts and newsletters: Half-termly emails featuring the latest grants for schools, plus regular e-newsletters with free webinars from Chameleon Training
- Getting started handbook: A comprehensive guide to help you plan and implement your fundraising strategy
- Crowdfunding guide: A detailed review of how to run a successful crowdfunding campaign
Advice hub: This section of www.funded.org.uk provides step-by-step guides to writing grant bids, developing fundraising and marketing strategies, promoting your school, regular giving schemes, passive income streams, building an alumni network and running events and campaigns
Grant and CIF application support: Our partners can assess your suitability for grant funding and review your applications before you submit them
- Special offers: Discounts on bid writing services and regular giving schemes, plus a 45-minute free consultation every month from Minerva, the UK's leading education procurement consultancy
- Ask FundEd: Have a question, the Ask FundEd Panel will know the answer.
How much does FundEd cost?
An annual individual subscription to FundEd costs £30 +vat
Please use our sign up form.
If you require extra support.....
Our FundEdAssistant Project Review Package is available for £220.
FundEdAssistant works with schools that need additional help and the Project Review Package helps schools deliver specific fundraising projects.
This package includes:
- Expert appraisal and review of your fundraising project
- Support and guidance with your fundraising strategy
Select the PDF below for more details.
Read what other people have to say about FundEd:
- ‘What a brilliant resource FundEd is! For the first time in one place, you can access numerous different ideas on how to gain extra resources for your school. I found it really inspiring to read about what other schools have fundraised for and how they achieved their goals. My life in these times of school funding austerity just got a whole lot easier – thank you FundEd!’ Jo Marchant, Strategic Business Leader, Meadowfield School, Kent and Fellow of NASBM
- ‘As a Business Manager for a large school, the pull on my financial resources is huge and I need to be creative in finding extra funding. FundEd stimulates that creative thinking through showcasing a variety of fundraising ideas and initiatives and by sharing innovative practice from schools in similar situations. It’s a wonderful new resource.' Robbie Garner, Business Manager, Mark Rutherford School, Bedford
- “I keep all the FundEd magazines; they are a great income generation reference library. Usually with magazines I pull out the articles I want to keep and put the rest in the recycling, but with FundEd I keep the whole magazine.” Hayley Dunn ACCA FISBL - Leadership specialist for the ACSL
- “I have found FundEd Magazine to be one of the most useful funding resource tools that SBM’s can have in their top draw. The hints, tips and advice provided by FundEd are second to none and In addition to this, you have the confidence you are working with individuals who understand the business of education and can target the advice perfectly. I highly recommend it to all educational establishments, the first bit of advice that you use will repay your school tenfold!” Russell Dalton FNASBM, Finance and Business Director - Pershore High School