We would love you to join us
Here at FundEd we believe all schools should be able to raise the funds they need, and all pupils should have access to the same enriching education.
We know that schools have limited time and resources to put towards income generation, so our package has been designed to support you in achieve your funding goals.
Benefits of joining FundEd
- FundEdAssistant review: a review document to help us help you get started
- A getting started handbook: helping you put a strategy together
- FundEd Magazine: a 60-page glossy publication packed with ideas and inspiration and delivered three times a year
- PTA+ Magazine: three issues a year featuring day-to-day fundraising ideas
- Grants database: featuring over £13m of grants aimed at schools
- Grant application review: a review of your completed bid before application
- CIF application review: our partner company ICS can review your suitability for funding
- Bid Writing: significant savings on this service via our bid writing partners GD Funding
- Regular Giving: we can set you up on our recommended giving platform*
- Crowdfunding advice: expert guidance on setting up a successful campaign
- FundingWall: A free licence to this unique income generation tool for working with local donors and companies
- Knowledge bank: step-by-step event planning guides, crowdfunding support, letter templates, etc
- Partnerships advice: how to identify potential business partners and form a request for support
- Procurement support: one 45-minute free consultation per month via Minerva PCS – The UK's leading education procurement consultancy
- Online training: fundraising ‘Getting started' webinars from Chameleon Training
- Alumni step-by-step guide: Build an alumni programme to support volunteering and donations, in partnership with Future First
- Funding alerts: half-termly email newsletters featuring grants and seasonal ideas
- Ask FundEd: Your fundraising friend who is always available to help
* additional fees apply
How much does FundEd cost?
An annual individual subscription to FundEd costs £90 (ex VAT)
To get FundEd, simply complete this online form.
or email email@example.com to request a sign up form or more information.
Read what other people have to say about FundEd:
- ‘What a brilliant resource FundEd is! For the first time in one place, you can access numerous different ideas on how to gain extra resources for your school. I found it really inspiring to read about what other schools have fundraised for and how they achieved their goals. My life in these times of school funding austerity just got a whole lot easier – thank you FundEd!’ Jo Marchant, Strategic Business Leader, Meadowfield School, Kent and Fellow of NASBM
- ‘As a Business Manager for a large school, the pull on my financial resources is huge and I need to be creative in finding extra funding. FundEd stimulates that creative thinking through showcasing a variety of fundraising ideas and initiatives and by sharing innovative practice from schools in similar situations. It’s a wonderful new resource.' Robbie Garner, Business Manager, Mark Rutherford School, Bedford
- “I keep all the FundEd magazines; they are a great income generation reference library. Usually with magazines I pull out the articles I want to keep and put the rest in the recycling, but with FundEd I keep the whole magazine.” Hayley Dunn ACCA FISBL - Leadership specialist for the ACSL
- “I have found FundEd Magazine to be one of the most useful funding resource tools that SBM’s can have in their top draw. The hints, tips and advice provided by FundEd are second to none and In addition to this, you have the confidence you are working with individuals who understand the business of education and can target the advice perfectly. I highly recommend it to all educational establishments, the first bit of advice that you use will repay your school tenfold!” Russell Dalton FNASBM, Finance and Business Director - Pershore High School